WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN!
Life is busy, so it’s very easy to start exercising and then stop after only a short time, especially when you’re flying solo. We’ve all been down this road – it’s discouraging.
Working out with others is so much more effective… and FUN!
Become part of our “Fit Fam” – make it easier to stay accountable and learn to actually enjoy your workouts by joining our community. We’re all on the same fitness journey.
THE RIGHT GYM FOR YOU
Everyone in our community is at a different fitness level, and we were ALL beginners at one point. Here, you’ll only find encouragement, and our instructors will meet you at your level.
We have many different class types, early and late classes, multiple pricing options, and several professional trainers – there are options here for every pace, budget, and schedule.
MEET OUR TRAINERS
With the vast of instructors we have be ready to meet your new best friends. At EnerG Fitness all of our instructors are trained in various formats, willing and able to offer you modifications, support, and accountability. Join us today!
Owner / Personal Trainer
As the owner of EnerG Fitness I would like to begin by thanking you for the opportunity to serve you, for your trust, and for allowing myself and my i...
I am Brandie Friedman, I am beyond grateful for the chance I have had to instruct at EnerG Fitness. It has brought me close to so many friends that sh...
Shelly Peel is a bootcamp instructor with EnerG Fitness. Fitness has been her passion for many years. Bootcamp became her passion in 2013, and in 2018...
My name is Teresa Birkman I have been teaching barre for about 3 years now. I love teaching barre. I also love spending time with my family and frien...
I started my instructor career in March of 2017 when I was certified in Core De Force but have since begun teaching strength treating classes such as ...
Hi! My name is Amanda Jagniecki. I have been practicing yoga consistently now for over a decade and teaching for 6 yea...
I am an ACE certiﬁed group ﬁtness instructor and have been instructing classes since 2020. I am a recent graduate...
I teach Barre which is a mixture of Ballet, Yoga, and Pilates. I fell in love with how much endurance Barre builds up ...
We take great pride in offering multiple pricing options, anything from punch passes, drop-ins or memberships, we have it!
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
- We LOVE EnerG Fitness! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming! The yoga and dance classes for kids are amazing!
- I have tried several different classes here. There are so many to choose from (plus, they are constantly adding new classes!), and all the instructors are friendly, fun, and knowledgeable.
- I can't say enough good things about EnerG! The instructors are amazing and very motivating! The facility and classes are awesome! I never thought I would be the fitness class type, but I am now.
- Tried yoga for the first time ever & loved it! Gaby is an awesome instructor and was so encouraging - I will definitely be going back for more classes!
- The instructors are EnerGetic and the classes are great. I really like the variety offered. Can't wait until my next scheduled class.
- A great place, whether a beginner or advanced. All the instructors are great! They motivate, push, and encourage every step of the way.
- Gaby has created an amazing place for the people of New Era to workout, make friends, and build life-long healthy habits. Love this little gem!
- Beautiful, clean workout studio with water and towels available. Had a great time doing Zumba with Rosario!
- Very nice place, good atmosphere and great instructors with a diversity of classes to make your workout a great experience!
- I never thought I'd love classes let alone at 5:30am, but I do! My energy throughout the day is amazing & to have my workout done before my day starts - feels awesome!