We take great pride in offering multiple pricing options, anything from punch passes, drop-ins or memberships, we have it!
In order to remain competitive and continue to grow– effective, January 6th, 2020 our punch passes and drop-in rates are increasing. Please message us for more information.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
- We LOVE EnerG Fitness! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming! The yoga and dance classes for kids are amazing!
- I have tried several different classes here. There are so many to choose from (plus, they are constantly adding new classes!), and all the instructors are friendly, fun, and knowledgeable.
- I can't say enough good things about EnerG! The instructors are amazing and very motivating! The facility and classes are awesome! I never thought I would be the fitness class type, but I am now.
- Tried yoga for the first time ever & loved it! Gaby is an awesome instructor and was so encouraging - I will definitely be going back for more classes!
- The instructors are EnerGetic and the classes are great. I really like the variety offered. Can't wait until my next scheduled class.
- A great place, whether a beginner or advanced. All the instructors are great! They motivate, push, and encourage every step of the way.
- Gaby has created an amazing place for the people of New Era to workout, make friends, and build life-long healthy habits. Love this little gem!
- Beautiful, clean workout studio with water and towels available. Had a great time doing Zumba with Rosario!
- Very nice place, good atmosphere and great instructors with a diversity of classes to make your workout a great experience!
- I never thought I'd love classes let alone at 5:30am, but I do! My energy throughout the day is amazing & to have my workout done before my day starts - feels awesome!